Fredda Maddox is the endorsed candidate for Chester County Sheriff by the Chester County Democratic Committee and PA State Senator Andy Dinniman.
As a retired law enforcement veteran and current practicing attorney, Fredda Maddox is distinctly qualified for the position of Chester County Sheriff. Beyond guns and badges, she brings proven leadership, integrity and accountability to an office that must serve Protection from Abuse orders, transport prisoners, handle K9 units and engage in community outreach.
Fredda was the first female PA State Trooper of color serving Chester County. She served on an elite drug taskforce. As a special agent in the PA Office of the Attorney General, she exposed illegal billing practices in health care and arrested a high-ranking correctional officer involved in a prison scam.
As a practicing attorney, she represents children who were sexually abused and seeks Protection from Abuse orders for victims of domestic violence.
If elected Sheriff, she will continue to educate and build bridges among law enforcement and community members regardless of color, gender, religion and other differences. Fredda Maddox will serve all.
In addition, Fredda Maddox is:
- A FBI-Trained Special Agent in the PA Office of Attorney General
- A Public Defender
- Child Advocate Attorney
- 20+ Years Practicing Attorney
- Trustee of West Chester Public Library - Appointed by West Chester Borough Council
- Board Member Chester County Women's Commission
- Former Birmingham Township Zoning Hearing Board
- Former Elected Democratic Committee Person in Birmingham Township
Fredda Maddox is distinctly qualified for Sheriff:
- A legacy of proven leadership, protecting the community and citizen rights
- Works tirelessly as an advocate for all citizens, especially those who lack access, resources, and opportunity
- Passionate for the protection of survivors of domestic violence and children's rights
- Proven experience working across the aisles and partnering with other law enforcement agencies in the country and region